Contact or visit Henley-on-Thames Town Council

If you would like to find out more information about a local service please click here
For parking issues/ECNs, please go to our parking portal here
For general enquiries: please call or email the Information Centre on 01491 576982
For information about bookings: please
emailThe Information Centre is open
Mon-Thursday from 9.30am - 4pm
Friday from 9.30am - 3pm
Saturday 10am-12noon (Nov-March), 10am - 4pm (April-October)If you contact us outside of our normal opening hours, there is an answerphone service.
Please leave a message and we will ring you back as soon as possible.

Interested in receiving updates from Henley Town Council by email? Join our newsletter here

If you would like to speak to a specific member of staff, please individual contact details below. (Click on the name to email them) 

Town Clerk: Sheridan Jacklin-Edward 07595 608577

Planning and Projects Manager / Deputy Clerk:
Cath Adams 07801 594121
Planning Officer (and Neighbourhood Plan):
Jodie Rhymes 07398 285131
Projects Officer (Climate Emergency and Transport Strategy):
Nick Dear 01491 630076

Mercedes Monroy 01491 630070
Accounts Assistant: Eileen Dennehy 01491 630080

Town & Community Manager: Paul Carey 01491 576982
Markets and Events Manager: Nicci Taylor 01491 630071
Mayor's PA and Office Manager:
Leena Wisely 01491 630079

Communications Manager:
Daisy Smith 07983 333757

Parks Manager: Karl Bishop 01491 576982
Assistant Parks Manager:
Kyle Dowling 01491 576982

Estate Manager:
Becky Walker 07597 271245
Town Sergeant:
James Churchill-Coleman 01491 630078
Estate Officer:
Caroline Adamson 01491 630072
Estate Officer:
Judith Smith 01491 630077
Fairmile Cemetery and Columbarium:
Enquiries 07724 837604You can find staff working patterns and preferred contact methods here


Call us

Weekdays from
9am - 4pm
01491 576982


Visit us

Town Hall
Market Place

Opening times

Information Centre Opening Times

Monday to Thursday: 9.30am-4pm
Friday: 9.30am-3pm
Sat: 10am-12noon (Nov-Mar)
10am-4pm (Apr-Oct)

Contact form

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Here to help...

Should your enquiry or complaint relate to a function of another tier of authority, such as highways, rubbish collection, or housing-related queries, then it may be possible for Council officers to assist or they may need to refer you to somebody else.

Henley-on-Thames Town Council prides itself in having a strong working relationship with the other tiers of authority and as a result residents problems are much more easily dealt with.

If you have any issues to report on the state of the street you live in, you should report them here. Your report will be passed on to Oxfordshire County Council who will acknowledge your communication and keep you posted as to progress being made.

Learn more
Henley Town Council - bright pink, purple and red flowers growing next to the road
Henley Town Council - collection of cans and plastic bottles