How to report an issue:

Please note that the Oxfordshire County Council fault line has an answerphone. Any messages left outside of normal office hours (9am - 5pm) are taken off first thing each working weekday.

To report serious or dangerous damage outside normal office hours, call Thames Valley Police on 101.

If you are reporting a damaged streetlight it may be dangerous, especially if any wiring can be seen. You should not attempt to help by covering up or touching the wires but, if necessary, you should warn children to keep away.